Sunday, May 10, 2009

Princess Shelbie

Shelbie is growing up so fast, she is already 5 months old! I love everything about this girl. She has such a personality and learns new things daily. One of her favorite things is to blow bubbles and spit thanks to her daddy teaching her that one!! She is a little chunky monkey and I just cant get enough of her!!








Seriously how freaking cute is she??


I absolutely love this picture!!




This is Princess at here first girls night out to dinner. I love her little party dress


Sommer and Bert made this tutu for her 6 month pictures, I cant wait to see how they turn out.

6 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Ok, she is GORGEOUS!

Mel said...

So stinkin' adorable! I want one!

Hillary said...

She is the cutest! The tutu is to die for! I just love all the matching outfits and hair accessories! My mother in law and I just made my niece some hair clips. So fun and cute!! She is in Missouri.

Cassandra Romney said...

Hi Brandi!! You look way hot! It was good to see you last week!

Cassandra Romney said...

She is the most beautiful baby ever!! I love how how adorable that little girl is! You need to post more messages and pictures! By the way you look great!

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey Brandi! I've been out of the blogging loop for a while but I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Your niece is PRECIOUS! I love that tutu and all those cute bows. I want another one so bad (baby that is...lol!). Anyway, you look great and glad to see that you're doing so well.