The aMaZing thing about yesterday, is that I can LaUgh about it today

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WAY MORE TO COME!!

Pinetop, my birthday, concerts, Idaho, and lots on little miss princess Shelbie!!
Oh not to mention the meeting of our long lost cousin Kendall!!!!
Posted by Brandi Lemire at 12:02 AM

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Well hello Brandi. It has been a long time. You look as cute as ever! We should catch up sometime!!

May 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  November (3)
  • ▼  2009 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • Princess Shelbie
      • LLC comes to Visit
      • Where did that ELK come from??
      • WAY MORE TO COME!!
      • Pedicures anyone?? Waxing??
      • Did I end up going to Six Flags...
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
Brandi Lemire
It feels like my life has just started. I've been married and divorced, I changed my major more than the average person but I'm happy to say I graduated nursing school and it's what I was meant to do. I've recently started my journey to a new happy healthy and much smaller Brandi. I used to be terrified to fail but this year will be full of failure and I'm 100% ok with that. For me to fail it means that I am stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new things.
View my complete profile

Friends

  • Angela
  • Anjane and Lincoln
  • Anjanette
  • Brittany
  • Brittany and Isaac Frisbie
  • Coralee and Caleb
  • Elder Chad Dewey
  • elhicks photography
  • Emily and Josh
  • Erica and Steve
  • Jasmine and Rodney
  • Jen and Gonzo
  • Jessica and Abe
  • Katie and Kendall
  • Kayci and Chris
  • Kelli and Scott
  • Kendyl and Tyler
  • Lacy and Lafe
  • Lali and Trevor
  • Lindsay
  • Malissa Cordova
  • Marlee
  • Melanie and John
  • Nicole Hunt
  • Sarah and Braden
  • Sarah and Robert
  • Sommer and Lance
  • The McMillians
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.