Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pedicures anyone?? Waxing??

Natalie and I hang out every Monday and have since she moved back a year ago. I always look forward to Mondays because they are always relaxing no matter what we do and how productive we are. We had a pretty long dong day planned but knew that we were going to end the day with pedicures. I had talked to my good friend Clint about it and he mentioned that he had always been interested in having one to see why we girls make such a big deal of them so we invited the boys along. Ryan aka THE BIG ONE had no intention of ever getting a pedicure but later said he would get one as long as he didn't have to pay for it. So we went through our day and ran our errands and soon it got to be pedicure time. I was stoked but had no idea that we would actually get Ryan to stay in the store as well as sit in the chair and have a pedicure. But after much begging and pleading he agreed and all of us were in the chairs ready for the ladies to work their magic. Can I just say this was the most fun I have ever had getting a pedicure. The boys had no idea what to expect let alone how to communicate with the women. Ha ha Ryan couldn't understand the women and kept asking me what she was saying as if I knew what the heck she was saying!!! We tried to get pictures and Natalie and Clints turned out the very first time...however mine and Ryans not so much because he had to be so dang difficult and then for some reason my dang camera freaked out and 2 of the pictures turned out purple. When we were all finished Natalie was just finishing getting her nails done I walked out of the bathroom to hear the boys discussing that facials and a mud bath are next for the agenda!! What the heck?? They were not kidding, what did Natalie and I do to them?? Oh and funny story the guy Tony that owned the Store kept calling Ryan THE BIG ONE and it kinda stuck so thats what we call him now.











After our pedicure trip somehow Ryanand I got on the subject of his hairy feet and toes and how he should shave them or get them waxed. He responded by saying that he would get them waxed if I did it. Now people I HATE feet. Getting pedicures are hard enough for me which is why Ryan agreed to get one so he could watch me freak out. I kept telling him how bad waxing hurts and he kept saying "I'm a man" I can handle it and I wanted so badly for him to be in pain. I tried to get him to let Clint do it but again he wanted to laugh at me and said the only way he would do it was if I waxed them. So yes I did it. It wasn't easy and I thought I was going to vomit but I wore my purple gloves and prepped his toes but I just couldnt do it. It literally took like 45 minutes for me to actually touch his feet and that was with the gloves which I eventually had to take off because they got in the way. Sadly joke was on me because he ended up liking his feet being hair free and now I kinda owe him waxing them again but I think he forgot and I won't be telling him!! Funny thing was that I was so creeped out that he said I could w.ax his uni brow if I waxed his feet so thats just what I did!! Too bad Clint came a little late so these pictures are the eyebrow waxing at the end







1 comment:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Updates WOO HOO!! You look great and I'm glad you went on your trip!