Anyway so we were on our way again. We were staying at Natalies parents house and it was pitch black and in the middle of nowhere and for some reason I started getting scared. I asked Natalie if she remembered the key and she said no that there was one under a pot on the patio...WHAT??? Are you kidding me PSYCHO BOB could have been living there and ready to kill us. haha. As you can tell I was a little uneasy about this and when I voiced my concern I got laughed at and made fun of. According to my ride along comedians not only was Psycho Bob waiting for us, so was Machete Mike, Thumbtack Timmy and Chainsaw Chuck!!! Seriously the boys were not helping!! When we got there I was surely not the first inside but no one was there and we had a great time. The house is right down the road from her grandpas church camp so we had a lot we could do. We rode around in a buggy thing, played some basketball, visited Walmart a few times, ate the most delicious pancakes 2 mornings in a row and on our last morning we woke up to snow!!! Clint also brought with him some hammacks. Neither Natalie or I were into the whole hammack idea and as the boys set them up we decided to go for a walk, the wind started getting crazy and was right in our face so we decided to head back the other direction and man oh man we made a great decision. We got back right in time to see Ryan totally flip out of one of the hammocks. It was hilarious but sadly it ripped and was unusable leaving Nat and Clint to a hammock and me and Ryan to a hammock. I kinda mocked them when they talked about how relaxing they were but seriously I loved it!! Especially Sunday night when we went and layed in them and night and looked at the stars. I was so peaceful besides for Ryan trying to freak me out the Chainsaw Chuck was walking up behind us!! What a brat but it was a very fun trip!!
Here are the boys trying to use the tree as a catapult. Poor tree, it took them a little but eventually they got it and for what...to shoot a bucked like 50 ft!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment