Thursday, November 27, 2008

More Pictures

Shelbie is so cute and we have already taken SO many pictures of her! The nurses keep coming in to tell Sommer and Lance how beautiful she is. Here are some pictures of her with her full head of dark hair. One of the nurses did her hair and put a bow on her...I love it!! Also you will see that she isn't quite snuggled up like most newborns but that is just because we wanted her awake and if she is snuggled up she falls asleep and won't wake up!







Heres's a little video of my little "turkey"


3 comments:

Malissa said...

Awww, she's beautiful!! Congrats!!Ty was my Thanksgiving baby...that's alot to be thankful for!! Sommer is probably most thankful to not be in labor anymore!! I'm glad she's finally here!!

Angela Oliver said...

She is just beautiful. You don't understand how happy I am she is here! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, she is adorable, and all that hair, I'm so jealous! Brandi, you look beautiful holding her.