As of today it is both 15 days till Sommer's due date and 15 days till my divorce is final. I am quite excited for both. Hopefully little Shelbie will arrive early! But I am glad to say that I can't wait to be officially divorced. I am even more excited to have my name back. I have actually been answering the phone at work using Lemire as my last name but everything else is Gonzalez and let me tell you I can't wait to be Brandi Marie Lemire again!! I will probably get all sad and emotional because lets face it and I am brandi, thats what I do. I know that Heavenly Father has a different plan for me now and I am ready to move on. So when I do break down on Nov 20 please feel free to remind me that this is good and I have so much to look forward too, or you can do what my dad always does which works so well...tell me to stop crying and give me a big hug!! Oh I love my dad.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so exciting!! I'll be in the hospital on the 20th...so I'll tell you now! Don't be sad...be happy...you have so much more ahead of you and you deserve all the blessings that are waiting for you!! Thanks for being such a great example to others and for being the best 5 and 6 year old teacher a little boy could ask for!!
Yay for both!
Post a Comment