How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!3 Joys: Smokey the Bear (my dog), getting Friday-Sun off, getting overtime=bigger pay check=SHOPPING
3 Fears: aliens (seriously I am not kidding), natural disasters...movies or anything that talks about them and not having both my parents when I finally become a mom!
3 Current Obsessions: MAC make up, strawberry banana apple sauce and my ipod
3 Random Surprising Facts: I can't sleep on wrinkly sheets, I am scared and nervous to start dating again and I feel like crap when I miss going to the gym
I tag...Lali, Melanie and Emily
3 comments:
It was so good to see you yesterday! We should get together sometime and have a girls lunch with our sisters!
Brandi,
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I am excited to be able to see what you are up to & how you are doing. I am so sorry about your divorce...I hadn't heard. I'm so impressed that you're working so hard to lose weight! You seem to have such a great outlook on things. Love ya!
-Anjane'
First, thanks so much for finding me on my blog. And second... DANG girl! You look great! That's so awesome about you losing weight. I'm working on that myself and it's no piece of cake (no pun intended). We miss your guys' awesome nursery. Baily is just barely starting to get used to her nursery out here. I know she must miss you guys. You were so awesome. Keep up the good work and for sure keep in touch. And tell Summer congrats for me please. I'm so happy for them!
Post a Comment