Tuesday, May 20, 2008

California

I just got back from visiting my best friend Natalie in Califonia. I haven't been on vacation in a long time so I was so excited and wanted to do everything we could. She was in town for mothers day and decided to stay till Thursday so she could fly out with me (I was so afraid to fly alone!) Anyway we flew into San Diego and her husband Keith picked us up and then we were on out way to Temecula. We went to Disneyland all day Friday. It is so weird because all 3 times I have been to Disneyland have been with Natalie. Then Saturday we decided to have a relaxing day so we slept in, then took our time getting ready then we went and she got a manicure while I got a pedicure. We also stopped into Barnes and Noble to pick up The Host... can't wait to read it. On Sunday we woke up super early and went to Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Calabasas. I wanted to go to a bunch of places. Number one I wanted to go have my picture taken in front of Smooch and Dash...the stores that the Kardasians own. It was awesome and the houses were so gorgeous. I can't wait to go back when we have more than a couple hours. We then headed to California Adventure, we got free tickets to goas long as it was not on the same day that we went to Disneyland. I had never been there before and it was unbelievable. I had started to lose my voice on Sat and so by Sunday afternoon it was pretty bad so all the people there thought I lost it screaming on the rides...it was so hilarious! Monday we went and laid out by the pool before I had to pack and leave. Let me just say I got burnt!!! My back is so sore and my sisters keep rubbing it for fun. This trip was so fun, I really got to hang out with Natalie and we got to stay up late and talk into all hours of the night. I am so excited to go back later this summer and hit up Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to go to Disneyland!!! The last time I went, Logan was TINY, so it didnt have the same effect!!

SO FUN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So Fun!!! How is Natalie, by the way?

Mel said...

Lucky!!! Looks like a ton of fun!

Juli said...

That looks like so much fun! And you look so great in those pictures!