Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Mom

I love my mom so much and I am grateful for everything she has done for me as well as how much she has taught me. My mom has been sick for most of my life and unfortunately it has become normal to me. Lately I feel like I have taken her for granted and I haven't put as much effort to let her know how special she is to me. She is the most unselfish person I know and I hope that one day I can me half the women she is. I am grateful for everyday I get to spend with her and every smile I see. For mothers day we have a tradition to do a mother daughter day. We try to go to dinner and have our "GIRLS" pictures taken. These pictures are kinda old because they are from mothers day weekend but I love them. I love the memories I have being with her and my sisters just goofing around and having a great time getting out pictures taken. These are memories that I will never forget and when I see my mom laughing I know that I will always remember that she loves me with all her heart.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love these pictures. You guys are such a cute family! did you get these done at lou coppey?

Nicole Hunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malissa said...

Okay, so I didn't realize you had a blog also!! You didn't say that when you told me you read my blog!! I just found you on Sarah's list...your pics are totally cute!! What a special day for you girls to go and play with your mom and take pics!! They look great!! I'm adding you to my list of friends...hope you don't mind!!