Thursday, August 16, 2012

"I'm Owning it!"

  Since I started crossfit at the end of May I have lost 34 inches!!! Can You tell I'm excited?!? I have been measuring myself every 4 weeks and I have to be honest I was quite terrified to measure on Monday. This month has felt like a roller coaster and I am pretty sure I was in pain and resting more than I exercised. Thank you Paleo for continuing to give me results!!!! 



I decided to post pictures of what I have accomplished so far. I feel like I don't even know the girl in these pictures! It's been a long rocky road but I finally believe in myself 100% and know that I will reach my goals!


This is me at my heaviest in Aug 2008, I seriously look like I ate something or someone!!! About a week after this photo was taken I found out my ex-husband wanted a divorce. Words can't describe what I went through. I was depressed and in a VERY unhealthy relationship. I am proud to say I got a personal trainer and spent a lot of time at the gym and lost 100lbs. Unfortunately, I got a social life and went to nursing school and gained back about 35 lbs.





Here I am very ticked that I gained back 35 lbs. I put this picture off too long. I wish I had taken it the day I left crossfit for the first time. I will be weighing in Sept which will be my 90 day mark from the last time I stepped on the scale. I weighted on 6/14/12 a few days after this picture was taken and I weighed 346 (I can't believe I am posting that!!!)



And here I am today! I definitely have a LONG road ahead of me but I am so PROUD of what I lost so far. Ladies and gentlemen I have a WAIST!!!!

4 comments:

Nicole Hunt said...

Awesome Brandi! You look great!

Brandi Lemire said...

Thank you so much!!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

It makes me so happy to know that you are happy! Love you!!

Anjane' said...

That is awesome Brandi! What a huge accomplishment. I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey!