Thursday, February 26, 2009
TMI
I know that this is way too much information but I need to vent. Anyone that knows me well know that I stress over everything. I often lay awake at night worrying about anything and everything. Well worrying started early on in life for me and I actually ended up with a bleeding ulcer my junior year of high school. When I went to visit Venezuela in Dec of 2004 I actually come back with a parasite. I didn't find out till a couple months later but I had the worst digestive problems, I would either be stopped up for weeks or I was stuck in the bathroom all day. I saw the doctor finally and got everything taken care of and then I guess you could say my bathroom problem went away for a while. A couple of years ago the problem came back and I have actually seen quite a few doctors for it but I literally can't go number 2. It is very painful and has caused many problems for me with not being able to go and do things because I was either in too much pain from not going or I was actually able to go but I was basically not able to leave the bathroom. Why am I venting about it now you might ask...Well let me tell you. I have been planning a six flags trip for this weekend for a couple of months now and I am so so so excited to go. I was stressing of course and stress makes everything worse not to mention it activates my ulcer and it all just leaves my stomach hurting very badly. Hint Hint that is what happened today. I am pretty much ready to just give in and not go on the trip and my dad actually said that if I can't get this taken care of that I would be going. I have tried fleet, prune juice, I am drinking lots of water and if something doesn't start happening in the next couple hours it looks like I will spending some time at urgent care. I have a little over 24 hours before we leave so wish me luck. Again I am really sorry for the amount of information it is just so frustrating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Raisin bran always works for me. Apple juice works for my kids. Good luck with that! I hope you get to go to Six Flags.
Apple juice, soda, most sugary drinks, and fruit is a natural laxative...they do it for me!! This is a really poopy problem...pun intended! I hope you get flushed out before you go...good luck and have fun at Six Flags!
Oh I am so sorry Brandi! I've had to cancel way too many fun things because of not feeling good, and it is not fun AT ALL! I REALLY hope things get better so you can go! Good luck!!!
Ask for a blessing....
Have you ever done a colon cleanse, like the pill kind??
Good luck Brandi, and dont worry about TMI, we all do it and many have problems (you know I do : )
I remember the ulcer! oh man I hope everything goes okay!
Oh no!!! You have to get better and go so you can make sure Brein drives safely!!!
Post a Comment