So needless to say...I am addicted to rockband. A couple Saturdays ago we had a going away rock band party at Scott's house (because it is huge and he has a massive projector screen) in honor of Austin leaving on his mission. It was so dang fun! Let me just start out by telling you that we got really into it. Anais, Bert and I went as far as making rock band shirts (well I made them). They turned out so cute and lets just say everyone was jealous. The funny part was that we only thought to make them at like 3 on Friday and we all worked Sat so that meant that I had to go to michaels and make the shirts Saturday night before I went to the movies which I had planned to go with my friends since the beginning of the week so I couldn't cancel on them. But Michaels ended up having everything we needed and more I am just so excited how well they turned out. Anyway so many people went and we had a great time hanging out and yeah kickin a little rock band butt!!! or as scott would say bum bum. Here are some of the pictures, you will soon find out that anais, bert and I were all camera hogs but we had fun. Also I make the most ridiculous faces while I am concentrating at rock band you can certainly tell when I know the picture is being taken and when I have no idea the picture is being taken!








3 comments:
How cute is that?!? I love the shirts and it was funny to see Brein randomly pop up in different pictures!
That looks so fun! I have been dying to play rockband...Love the shirts!
Rock Band rocks my face off! It's seriously so fun. I only do the singing though since I'm not coordinated enough for the other things. Such fun!
Post a Comment