Fun at Work!
I have had so much at fun at work this summer. There is a crew of 5 of us that go to Desert Vista High School to shoot their senior pictures so we spend ALOT of time together. And sometimes we are not busy and get bored so we: watch movies,talk, read books,laugh, play guitar hero on Scott's DS, talk, Anais writes, we take awesome camera phone pictures, we laugh some more and we eat!! (and thanks to anais we are all addicted to Booster Juice!!! absolutely love it!) Well Anais was leaving for vacation and we are going to be done out there when she gets back so we decided to take some pictures during our "down time" I promise we do work out there...sometimes!!!
This is Sarah holding the blanket, then Anais, Scott and Me
We are very productive as you can see!
I honestly have no idea what we are doing!
Sarah and I always point at each other and say "You stupid" So we took a picture trying to do it and yeah I am not so good at being serious.
I kept laughing for no reason.
If you can't tell I really enjoy working with these people and we really missed Kelly in these pictures...who know we will probably have some "down time" next week so maybe more pictures!
3 comments:
I seriously don't believe that you work. HAHA!
It looks like you guys have a ton of fun with eachother!! Did they guy use to work at comtempo a few years ago?? I swear he took Makinzee's pics when she was like 2 or 3!! I remember, cause I thought he did a great job!! How fun!!
How fun for you! It's always so much better to go to work when you actually like it. I saw you the other day but you were too quick- you were inside before I could say hi. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment