The aMaZing thing about yesterday, is that I can LaUgh about it today

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last day of Block 2 Clinicals!!!



Today was my last day of Block 2 clinicals!! I loved every minute and learned so much, Thanks to the nurses on 6 North and South for being so patient and willing to teach!!
Posted by Brandi Lemire at 4:19 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so excited for you!!!

August 7, 2011 at 8:37 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2010 (3)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • Last day of Block 2 Clinicals!!!
      • Breann Shaw
      • Shout out to the Amazing people in my life!
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
Brandi Lemire
It feels like my life has just started. I've been married and divorced, I changed my major more than the average person but I'm happy to say I graduated nursing school and it's what I was meant to do. I've recently started my journey to a new happy healthy and much smaller Brandi. I used to be terrified to fail but this year will be full of failure and I'm 100% ok with that. For me to fail it means that I am stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new things.
View my complete profile

Friends

  • Angela
  • Anjane and Lincoln
  • Anjanette
  • Brittany
  • Brittany and Isaac Frisbie
  • Coralee and Caleb
  • Elder Chad Dewey
  • elhicks photography
  • Emily and Josh
  • Erica and Steve
  • Jasmine and Rodney
  • Jen and Gonzo
  • Jessica and Abe
  • Katie and Kendall
  • Kayci and Chris
  • Kelli and Scott
  • Kendyl and Tyler
  • Lacy and Lafe
  • Lali and Trevor
  • Lindsay
  • Malissa Cordova
  • Marlee
  • Melanie and John
  • Nicole Hunt
  • Sarah and Braden
  • Sarah and Robert
  • Sommer and Lance
  • The McMillians
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.