No matter how prepared I am, I always seem to stress myself out. Sommer's baby shower is Saturday and I have been planning it for a long time with Amanda and Bert but with one week left I am finding myself a bit overwhelmed. It is my fault because I have a very hard time delegating. I have had so many people that have offered to help but I have such a hard time giving up control. I know that others are just as capable as I am but I get even more stressed out if I am not the one executing my ideas because I feel like it isn't going to get done or for some reason isn't going to turn out the way I was hoping. CAN YOU SAY...major control freak! I actually never realized it until recently but I am a control freak. It isn't that I think that I am better than anyone, it just feels so good once I have finished and accomplished one of my ideas. I am so excited for her shower because I love to entertain, I just can't wait for this week to be over. Other than planning for the shower I really haven't had time for anything else. I have been working 10 hour days during the week so that I could have Saturday off. I really haven't had too much time during the week to get anything done but having a long weekend was great.
Oh and I am so stoked with how the invitations turned out. They definitely took longer than I would have liked but that is the story of my life. Poor Bert got stuck with the hardest part of the invitations but she is amazing and stuck it out! I will hopefully post a picture of one later.
4 comments:
Yes the invitations were adorable!! And I'm excited about the shower- I'm sure it's gonna be great. I know how you feel about being a control freak. First hand experience with that over here. Wish I could offer advice but I'm still trying to figure that one out.
The invites turned out great and I know the shower will too!! Just relax and enjoy it a bit!! Only you will know if it turned out "the right way" or not! It'll be great!!
The invitations were the cuteset I have EVER seen! Me and Melody are excited to go to the shower, so it better be good! Just kidding, I know it will be fun! You have some great ideas!
I saw Brein's invite and it was adorable!!!
Post a Comment